Effective... Efficient... Exceptional... Delivered
VDW Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner that provides exceptional logistic and package delivery services to Northwest Pennsylvania and Northeast Ohio. We bridge the gap between you and your customers to remove the headache of logistics and planning from your operation. Our team of efficient drivers and dispatchers are unmatched in our customer obsessive practices. You can rely on us to never let you or your customers down.
About VDW Logistics
Reliability and Efficiency Personified
With roots tied into military service, VDW Logistics combines the talents and dedication of our Nation's Heroes with Northwest Pennsylvania's premiere collaboration of civilian, veteran and reservists from various branches of the US Armed Forces. We take the dedication and discipline of the military and merge it with industry leading customer obsessive practices found in many civilian companies.
Veterans Delivery Workforce and Logistics provides fast, efficient and dependable services to all residents and businesses in Northwest Pennsylvania. Our team of highly trained, customer obsessed, and logistically savvy professionals will not only help you to optimize your logistic and transportation needs, but after you are satisfied, our team of highly motivated professionals will ensure your precious cargo is safely carried from origination to destination.
Veterans Delivery Workforce and Logistics is always improving with the latest industry leading technology to relieve all of your transportation stressors.
We started out in July 2021 as a Delivery Service Partner with Amazon operating with just 5 vans and now operate 50 delivery vehicles. delivering more than
We Provide Elite Services to Improve Your Customer's Delivery Needs
At Veterans Delivery Workforce and Logistics, we offer same day pick up and delivery services for business to business and business to residents across Northeast Ohio.
With our fleet of vehicles and in-house dispatching services, we can take on single jobs or contractual jobs to suit your businesses needs.
Attention to Detail
Our cost saving methods and fair rates make working with us easy and efficient. Our dedicated drivers and operators will work with you until the job is done so you can have peace of mind when your turn over your packages to our team.
Contact us at Support@VeteransDeliveryWorkforce.com and we can get you started today.
If you are looking for a career in an ever-growing industry surrounded by Northwest Pennsylvania’s top delivery associate talent, look no further.
We are looking for safe, reliable, energetic, and professional individuals to join our team in our drive for success.
Delivery Associates drive our vehicles to deliver packages from our clients to residences and businesses within Erie County.
You must be able to deliver more than 300 packages in 1 shift and maintain proper control of your van without causing damage to company equipment or the public image of VDW Logistics and our clients.
SHIFTS: 3, 4, or 5 Workdays per Week (typically 8-10 hours per day)
• Deliver packages for clients to residential and commercial locations daily
• Adhere to all safety guidelines and quality standards on and off the road
• Interact in a positive and a professional manner with customers, the general public, and other team members at all times
• Carry and utilize (company provided) mobile technology to deliver customer packages, manage delivery progress, and solve obstacles
• Be able to lift and carry packages, sometimes up to 50 pounds each (though most are much lighter) with or without reasonable accommodation including hand trucks for packages over 50 pounds.
• Be able to walk up flights of stairs to deliver with or without reasonable accommodation.
• May make more than 180 stops per day and can get in and out of the van each time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Be able to work up to 10-hour days starting as early as 8am. The latest shift ending at 7pm.
• Associate will be required to take rest and meal breaks each day.
• Routes may be in similar areas, but no guarantee of route location each day.
• Typically, you are operating your vehicle alone trying to meet delivery deadlines and company quality standards
• You may be required to climb up/down stairs carrying or operating a hand truck to deliver various packages of different dimensions and weight.
• This is outside so you will deliver in all the elements of weather
• Routes and hours may vary based upon work volume and driver efficiency
• Proven track record for reliability and professionalism.
• We are open to all levels of education.
• Professional driving experience is a plus but not required
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment with an upbeat attitude
• Ability to work with a team in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Possess a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
• Proficient in English, sufficient to meet US DOT standard of ability to read road signs and communicate with regulatory personnel
• Ability to lift, bend, reach, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 10 hours long
• Ability to safely operate and navigate a van up to gross weight 10,000 lbs.
• Ability to effectively operate a GPS
• Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 50 pounds
• Capable of moving up and down stairs
• Open to all levels of education
• Health Insurance
• 401k with matching
• Life Insurance
• Short-term and/or Long-term Disability
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Weekly bonuses
• Discounted phone plans and vehicle maintenance
• 3, 4, or 5 Workdays per Week
• + More
*We highly respect the US Armed Forces and their families. We encourage all veterans, Guardsmen (Army and Air) and Reservists to apply and be rewarded for your leadership skills you've developed.
**We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
**MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY**
We operate 7 days per week so our staff must be able to work Saturday and/or Sunday consistently.